If you quit a job without having already secured another one, you’ve made a horrible mistake.
There’s no time-guarantee on your next job, and tech companies are less likely to hire people who are unemployed by choice. Explaining why you left your previous company is going to be awfully hard when you don’t work there anymore.
I’ve left a two jobs due to issues in the work environment, and both times I had already accepted a job elsewhere which I was able to start as soon as I was done with the two-week notice period.
Unless you’re being truly abused, a bad work environment has one major advantage over unemployment: It’s employment.
Around 51% of the US population is female, so it’s not all america who feels this way. It’s not even the other 49%. It’s not even 1% of that other 49%. It’s just a handful of ignorant whack-jobs that give the rest of the sex a bad name when you choose to view them all through those glasses.
Same deal goes for extreme feminists. I’m a male, and a firm believer in women’s rights and supporter of the feminist movement. I also know that not “all of america” are feminist extremists. I also know that it’s not the 51% of the country that are women who are extremists. I also know that’s it not even 1% of those 51%. It’s just a handful of whack-jobs.
So…just…just fuck off ignorant whack-jobs. You do more harm to your respective “causes” than good.